background

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We love grandparents





Great-Grandma Staub came for a visit this week! We're so lucky to have so many granparents around who just love our kids. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Hardie's house to see her and visit and she had a fun cookie making project for the kids to do. Sofia loved making these. Just spread peanut butter on a townhouse (or Ritz) cracker, sandwich it with another, and did in chocolate. Yum! Scarlett kept grabbing at the crackers, but mom wouldn't let her have any... despite Great-Grandma's protests. Somehow she ended up with peanutbutter on her shirt anyway.


2 comments:

The Prices said...

Yipee! I love seeing your kids! They are getting so big! I'm still no good at the blog thing, but I'm trying. Miss you! love, Rach

Kirstynn Evans said...

How fun! I loved every minute of Grandmas visit! Especially when she left, and I got to eat all the yumminess! (Don't tell her though, she told me it was for Nora!) Love you!!!!