background

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our ballerinas are back!

Our little group of Roseville Ward ballerinas are back this year. We're really missing Addison, Rachel, and Aili this year, but Taylor has joined in on the fun. Here are Taylor, Sofia and Ella waiting for class.
Elise and Brinley were late. We got a picture with Elise, but somehow Brinley managed to elude us. We'll have to try to snap her picture tomorrow.
This is Sofia's "performance". I asked her dance a bit so I could take her picture. This looks more like an airplane imitation to me. She's got more work to do I guess.
Sofia's really happy to be back in Miss Anne's class. Can you tell?

4 comments:

ThurberGang said...

Great pics, Natalie! Ella woke up and wanted to bring her ballet bag to school today . . . I'm glad that we can have another year of fun for these girls!

The Amayesings said...

WHat a bunch of cuties!

Jen B. said...

How FUN! Miss Ann is the best ballet teacher and Addy has so much fun in her class with all her friends. Wish we were there.

Robyn said...

I loved watching this little group of ballerinas at the primary talent show. It was so classic!