Tagged...by Michelle B.
10 years ago I:
1. was starting my Sophomore year of college at WSU!
2. was working as a cashier at MC Sports
3. was attending the single's ward BH2
4. was only dating casually, but was 5 months away from meeting my true love.
5. decided not to apply for medical school and changed my career path.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Sort, wash, dry, fold laundry.
2. Daily housecleaning.
3. Make 1,000 phone calls for work.
4. See 3-4 patients today and finish paperwork.
5. Read more of the book group book. The meeting is Thursday and I'm only 1/4 done!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn with Raisinettes
2. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Fruit salad if I don't have to do any peeling or cutting myself.
5. Fruit leather.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Stop working, or at least not be so worried about it.
2. Rent out our house for cheap and buy a new one with at least one more bathroom.
3. Pay back student loans.
4. Get a great financial adviser and invest for retirement, kids' school, and missions.
5. Give all our family members one big gift.
5 places I have lived:
1. Eastpointe, MI
2.Hazel Park, MI
3. Warren, MI
4. ...I guess that's all
5. ... I need to see more of the world.
Five jobs I have had:
1. Paper route for the Daily Tribune.
2. Chicken Shack
3. Major Magic's (like Chuck e. Cheese for you out of towners)
4. MC Sports cashier and associate manager.
5. Occupational Therapist
Whomever was inspired by this and
1. Rachel P.
2. Rachel H.
3. Hilary T.
4. Becky W.
5. Kirstynn E.
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.