background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grayson's new talent


We had Grandpa George and Grandma Gay babysitting the little kids while we took Sofia skiing last Saturday. When we walked in the door to pick them up, Grandpa was quick so show us what he had taught Grayson to do. HE WINKS!! He's only 2, and he winks??!! It is still so funny, that I laugh my head off every time he does it. We're trying to make it cuter by getting him to add sound effects and pointing (he's trying to point in this picture), but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of it. Not to be outdone, Sofia is trying her darndest to wink too, but just hasn't gotten it together yet.

6 comments:

ThurberGang said...

I have to say, Grayson's winking at me (well, himself!) yesterday made my day!!! **SO** cute!!!

The Kalcichs said...

That is so cute! Watch out, ladies!

The Prices said...

That's amazing. Treygan just barely learned how to wink.

Robyn said...

Oh yeah...a ladies man already!

Chel said...

So cute!! Love it...

Jen B. said...

COOL! I still can't wink -- what a talented little boy!