background

Friday, June 19, 2009

Aquavikes Reunite!!

Last Saturday I had a reunion with my high school swim team from 1993, my freshman year. The Aquavikes was our nickname... the school mascot was a Viking. There were only 9 of us on the team that year and six of us were able to make it to Stacy's house for a BBQ. We had a blast getting to know each other again and all our kids and hubbies got along great too!
Dodge Ram (me) and Zoomin' Zuke (Becky)
3 of the "Fab 4 Freshmen" : me, Cheryl, and Linda
Me and Linda
A bunch of our kids: Left to Right: Connor, Katie, Annabel, Sofia, Caleb, Scarlett, and Grayson. I think Grayson was pouting because we made him get off the scooter for the picture.
Annabel, Sofia, and Katie posing in the doorway. Katie is 2 years older than Sofia, but they got along GREAT... she was like a fun big sister to her that night.
In the midst of the fun party madness, Sofia bit into her hotdog and lost her other front tooth!

2 comments:

The Amayesings said...

Looks like you had a great time!!

On a different note, it was GREAT seeing you again! Wish it had been a nicer day but I am so glad you came to Pump it up w/us!!

The Prices said...

Wow! I had forgotten all about Dodge Ram! Looks like fun!