background

Monday, June 8, 2009

So Girly!!

Sorry if you're one of those people who think feet are gross. You won't like this post. I had a WONDERFUL spa pedicure last week. The next day, Sofia wanted her toes done too. When Scarlett saw me doing Sofia's toes, she insisted that her's get done too.
Scarlett went with hot pink.


Sofia couldn't pick just one color. I talked her out of 3 colors and she settled for these 2.

Wish I had this color at home, but decided that buying the pedicure was enough and the nail polish would have to wait.

4 comments:

ThurberGang said...

*love* the pic of all the girlie feet!!! super fun.

The Prices said...

Brookln usually insists on three colors too! Mom thinks sofia and Brooklyn could be best frieds...I think she's right!

Emilie said...

Pretty sweet color Nat!

The Amayesings said...

I love pedicures! Looks like you had fun.