background

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight The Movie!

I went to see Twilight last night with my Mom, Grandma, Afton, Cathy Bowen, and her mom... my night with the "old ladies". We actually ALL felt old sitting in the theater full of 15 year olds. We weren't the only adults there, but it felt like it once the movie started. The girls were so fun though.... lots of oooooo's and awwwwww's throughout the movie. Edward walks on screen.... "ooooooooooo", Edward says "I feel a need to protect you"....."awwwwwww" from the girls. Lots of fun. I had 2 favorite scenes, both involving the Cullen family. #1: Bella meets the Cullens at their home and they're using their kitchen for the first time to make her dinner.... Italian food..."her name's BELLA" (loved Emmett). #2: The Cullens playing baseball. I loved it in the book, but onscreen it was so much better, and really funny. The movie's cinematography was BEAUTIFUL. I want to vacation there just to see it first hand. Breathtaking. All in all, the book was better (of course) but I really, really liked the movie too.

Me with the gals at the theater.
Outside the theater with the poster.




5 comments:

Alaina said...

A few of my coworkers are really into these books because they have teenage daughters that got them hooked. When I have time off from school over Christmas I'm going to read the first one. They sound great.

The Amayesings said...

Wish I had taken my camara like you guys did. Looks like you had great fun. What did you think of the cartoon running legs when Edward ran? That just made me chuckle. Other than that, it was great. Stayed pretty true to the book. Did you see Stephenie in the diner? Glad you had fun.

NatalieHemingway said...

Wendy, you'll have to read them. Not really fabulous writing, but GREAT story.

Tia, yes LOVED the legs. Too funny. I did catch Stephanie in the diner, but I don't think the other people around me did. It was real quick.

Lisa Burraston said...

Hey it's your random OT friend dropping in again. I have some questions about home health for you. Would it be best to ask you on this forum, or would you prefer email?

Jen B. said...

I just LOVED the movie -- I MUST read the book (gotta admit that I am totally behind the times) but that EDWARD -- WOW!